What should you bring?
- Soccer clothes, soccer shoes (grass fields, synthetic fields, indoor), shin guards, sneakers
- swimsuit, Laptop/cell phone - (if you want), enough clothes (you can wash your clothes in the
- private travel insurance
- visa for your visit (if you need assistance to get the visa contact Mr. Juergen Kantenwein / Mrs. Monja Kantenwein, personal toiletries, alarm clock
- lightweight jacket, laundry bag, 8-10 pairs of socks, sunscreen/body lotion
FUSSBALLSCHULE is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles or clothing.
You don´t need to bring bedding. For non-sport related activities, it is suggested that athletes bring casual dress.
The Camp fees do not include any provisions for personal, medical or property insurance.
It is mandatory that each player provide proof of health insurance or private travel health insurance
- Check-in after pick-up service from the airport in Fussballinternet KANTENWEIN
- Check-in after individual arring at Fussballinternat KANTENWEIN
End of camp:
- Check-out after drop-off servcie at the airport, Check-in service at the airport possible
- Check-out after pick-up service from the parents if they check-out individually
Health Care & Insurance:
Each participant must provide their own insurance. I/We the undersigned hereby certify that I/we am (are) the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of the participant. I(We) hereby give permission for the staff of the Football camp to seek appropriate medical attention in the event of accident, injury or illness. I/We will be responsible for any and all costs of medical attention and treatment. I hereby authorize each of the coaches, team parents, FUSSBALLSCHULE KANTENWEIN, INTERNATIONAL SPORT GROUP, LLC STAFF and/or others of the FUSSBALLSCHULE KANTENWEIN, INTERNATIONAL SPORT GROUP, LLC to act as my agent in the capacity of activitysupervisors and I authorize each of them as well as the above-identified emergency contact to consent medical surgical treatment. I/We, the undersigned for ourselves, our heirs, executors and administrators waive, release and forever discharge FUSSBALLSCHULE KANTENWEIN, INTERNATIONAL SPORT GROUP, LLC and its staff, officers, agents, employees, representative and successors and assign of and from all rights and claims for damages, injury or loss to person or property which may be sustained or occur during participating in Camp activities or while at camp, whether or not damages, injury or loss is due to negligence. I/We hereby acknowledge that our child is physically fit and mentally capable of participating in Football Camp activities. As parent/legal guardian of above child I/we acknowledge and accept this release in full.